I broke down my tools into two categories, but they are very much open to interpretation.
- Buffer makes it easy to share posts on various social networking sites throughout the day. (hear me talk about Buffer at pcpgh8)
- Evernote makes it easy to keep just about everything organized.
- Moo makes a mighty fine card. I personalized mine with individual photos.
- LastPass helps me save all my passwords.
- Catch a ride your first ride free up to $20 on Uber with code uberWRRY and on Lyft with code WIRE8. (I prefer Lyft, by far)
- If you’re in New York City, use Juno. It’s the same price or cheaper than Lyft/Uber and they treat their drivers with more commission.
- DropBox is my file hub. I use it to have access to my files everywhere I am.
- WordPress.com is a powerful suite of tools to create a website for your personal use or business.
- SproutSocial makes it easy to manage many inbound social messages in one place and reply to them via their inbox feature.
- Shopify makes an amazing online store for any business big or small!
- Mention is a really powerful tool for monitoring mentions on a wide array of sites. (hear me talk about Mention at pcpgh8)
- SumoMe is a free suite of tools for your site to increase your traffic.
What are your favorite tools and apps? Tweet me: Tweet to @WReynoldsYoung
In the spirit of full disclosure, some of the previous are affiliate links, which means that I may get commissions if you decide to purchase from them. I only recommend products & systems that I use and love myself, so I know you’ll be in good hands.